Thursday, November 18, 2010

MS EXCELL "Unable to find file"

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t.,

This trick might help since it works for me.
--

XL 2007 reference;
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211494
Here is a clip from there
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
In Microsoft Office Excel 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then
click Excel Options.
Click Advanced, and then click to clear the Ignore other applications check
box in the General area.
Click OK.
In Microsoft Office Excel 2003 or earlier versions of Excel click Options,
on the Tools menu.
Click the General tab.
Click to clear the Ignore other applications check box, and then click OK.
After you do this, you should be able to open workbooks by double-clicking
them

1 comment:

  1. Good Day I am so Happy I Found your Website,
    I Found you by Mistake, While I was Searching on Aol for Something else,
    Anyhow I am here now and would Just Like to say many Thanks for a Remarkable Post and
    an all round Entertaining Blog I don’t have Time to read it,
    all at the moment But I have BookMarked it and
    also added in your RSS Feeds,
    So When I have Time I will be Back yo Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up the Fantastic Job. You can also check; excel there was a problem sending the command to the program

    ReplyDelete